Who we are
Circles of Life Women Together empowers Black, Asian, and minority ethnic (BAME) women and young girls to build confidence, develop new skills and take positive risks in an environment which builds resilience amongst communities and makes a difference in their lived experience.
How we help
Circles of Life Women Together empowers women and young girls to build confidence and resilience, develop new skills and take positive risks in an environment which offers co-operation and support.
We achieve this through individual support, group work, outreach, creative arts, sports development, adventure education, training, peer support and opportunities for voice and influence.
We support diverse groups of women in terms of cultural backgrounds and needs. We target women who experience inequality of opportunity, social barriers and discrimination including:
- Women getting their lives back on track
- Women living in poverty and in isolation
- Women who suffer/witnessed domestic violence
- Women with low self-esteem/lacking confidence
- Women at risk of criminal exploitation and coercion
We respond to the complex needs identified by vulnerable women and young girls and look for solutions to develop successful, safe and resilient individuals and communities.
- Circles Of Life Women Together has a women’s centred strengths based approach. All volunteers and peer supports are positive role models.
- Our work is underpinned by the principles of Women’s centred empowering approaches
- We value diversity, we have an understanding of women’s needs and their lives, were non-judgmental, we listen to gain understanding of what works for women and have an holistic approach.
- We work within a flexible and supportive environment, we are genuine and have empathy.
- Quality, Professionalism and confidentiality are at the core of how we work.
- Our work is a balance of support, challenge and fun.
Get in touch
We would really like to hear from you. Please complete the short form below and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you.